Related products

22.08.2012 15:24
noisemaker
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Michael
Related products

Hi,

which CSS file (which line) do I have to manipulate to change the settings in the related products?
I would like to resize the images and put the name of the product and the price in the same line.

Thank you!
Michael

Joomla: 2.5
JoomShopping: 3.6.1
PHP: 5.2.17-0.dotdeb.0

22.08.2012 16:59
WYSIWYG
User WYSIWYG
Name: tap
Aw: Related products

Hi Michael

Have a look into the source code. There you will see all the classes used.

Now add the desired ones to one of our CSS file which gets loaded with your Joomla Template (template.css for example, this depends on the template you use).

Or create your own Shop CSS file to keep them separate. Add this to your index.php of your Joomla Template:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/shop.css" type="text/css" />

And of course create the shop.css file ;-)

I don't recommend to change any core CSS files, because your changes could get lost, if you update the shop software.

Patrick

Last change: 22.08.2012 17:03

23.08.2012 08:09
noisemaker

Hi Patrick,

thanks for your help, to be honest, I am not that kind of professional in CSS.. :-)
In which css file is the information for the related products? I couldn´t find any...

Maybe you could tell me that?

Thanks,
mike

23.08.2012 14:58
WYSIWYG
User WYSIWYG

Hi Mike

Without a good to very good knowledge it will be very difficult to style the shop ;-)

Search for .jshop_related in the file
/components/com_jshopping/css/default.css
about on line 399

Back to school:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/

:-)

Last change: 23.08.2012 15:01

27.08.2012 08:36
noisemaker

Hi Patrick,

that´s the line I found and I already edited it, but it does not come out the way I want it:

.jshop_list_product .jshop_related{
padding-bottom: 5px; /*Abstand unter den verwandten Produkten*/
text-align:: center;

The text related command has no effect at all.

Thei missing link is, how to get the price and the product name in one line. I don´t have any clue where the "price" or the "product name" is found in the css file. :-(

27.08.2012 15:51
WYSIWYG
User WYSIWYG

Hallo Michael

I guess it's not in the file...

You can add this to one of your CSS files:

div.jshop_list_product table.jshop.list_related td.jshop_related table.product div.name {
position: absolute;
left: 0;
}

div.jshop_list_product table.jshop.list_related td.jshop_related table.product div.jshop_price {
position: absolute;
right: 0;
}

This is just an attempt, without having any idea of what your shop looks like. It's up to you now to do the rest ;-)

Patrick

Last change: 27.08.2012 15:54

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.