Bill not sent in copy to Shop anymore...

06.09.2012 15:48
joergB
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jörg Böckle

Hi,

... it worked, now it doesen't and cant find the fault. Mail-Adress is in, I changed it from my private to the shop-mail-adress to get a final test. Bang - it wont come (and it is NOT spamed out, chacked the mailbox). Changed it back to my private - nothing. The customer-bill leaves, the shop-copy wont.

- Mail-Adress is in and IS VISIBLE on customers-bill!
- Hook "send copy to..." is in also

Any suggestions where the fault is hidden? And: theres no typo in the adress... ;-)

Regards
Joerg

Joomla: 2.5x
JoomShopping: 3.10.0
PHP: 5.2.x
MySQL: 5
Website Url: still environment...

06.09.2012 21:55
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Bill not sent in copy to Shop anymore...

Try other email.

06.09.2012 23:59
joergB

Comming closer... The changes in shop-information are saved, bill is right (!!), but copy still goes to the old address. There I picked up all my test-mails, wich I tried today, looking in my private mailbox. Chache-Problem? Problem modding an external file? Server-Related?

07.09.2012 01:33
joergB

Again my fault...

Shop-Administrator an Shop-Information are different. Administrator was still the old address. After changing this, it works again.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.