Notify Customer sends another customers address information

05.12.2013 15:07
lisamariecratty
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Lisa
Notify Customer sends another customers address information

I placed an order for myself on our site (order #6). After that another customer placed an order (order #7). When I changed the status of my order #6 to shipped and clicked the notify customer link it sent me an update for my order, but it included the address of the customer who placed order #7!! I tried changing the status to Confirmed and sent another update - same thing - it pasted her address at the bottom instead of mine.

Must correct this ASAP, I don't know if we have inadvertently sent out peoples addresses to other customers.

Joomla: 2.5.14
JoomShopping: 3.14.3
PHP: 5.3.27
MySQL: 5.5.32
Website Url: www.mama-janes.com

05.12.2013 22:54
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Notify Customer sends another customers address information

Test again. very strange.

06.12.2013 19:14
lisamariecratty
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Lisa
Aw: Notify Customer sends another customers address information

Figured it out. Somehow a customer's information was put into our "default" vendor which is supposed to contain our company info. I don't know how this happened since i have never edited this default vendor so that's disturbing, but I corrected it by saving over her info with our info again.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.