Possible to write joomshopping plugin that will add one more information about Delivery Method?

20.12.2013 11:31
kubus
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: puchatek
Possible to write joomshopping plugin that will add one more information about Delivery Method?

I wonder if this is possible to avoid code hacking and create plugin that will add one or two filed to 'Delivery Method' basket page (finally visible in order)?
I'm quite new to joomla plugins but I could try it...
So in this way other joomshopping users could use it as well. This is needed to send locker localization info (lockers are quite popular here).
If yes, any information how to do that would be appropriate...

K.

23.12.2013 21:57
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Possible to write joomshopping plugin that will add one more information about Delivery Method?

Not fully understand you.

24.12.2013 10:54
kubus
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: puchatek
Aw: Possible to write joomshopping plugin that will add one more information about Delivery Method?

I need delivery method for lockers (more at http://www.inpost.pl/en/individual-client/postal-services/paczkomaty-inpost.html).
On the 'shipping' this is just another position (another shipping method) but when client choose 'lockers' she/he needs to chose as well locker localization.
This need two additional filelds in "shipping_form"; one to chose town then to select locker localization in this town. Sure, standard "shipping_form" does not have these fields. I have manage that creating a copy of 'shipping' and using plugin I change name of layout that contains modified "shipping_form" (also added javascript functions that prepares selects and disply/hide divs).

Creating plugin package I can sent plugin files only to one directory I think. But how to send this modified 'shipping' to template directory (in plugin manifest not possible to that i think)?

I need as well store locker info and get it at final step and save to base at final step. I know how to do that in code but I have to play to have it in plugin function...

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.