Problem with HTML code

20.05.2014 17:43
Centralbyrakraten
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Mårten Johansson
Problem with HTML code

I am putting up a new site using Joomla 3.3 and Jomshopping 4.4.3. (I used J1.7 and Joomshopping 3.12.1 in our old site so I´m quite familiar with both Joomla and Joomshopping).

Now I have a problem that the Joomshopping component is not accepting HTML-code with in the text for products, categories and manufactures. Upon saving I get a 403 error and the text is not saved.

I have tried to use different editors (TinyMCE, JoomlaCK and CodeMirror) and browsers (explorer, chrome and Firefox). It´s only when I disable the editors and write plain text without any code the text is accepted.

I have also cleaned all cache and cookies.

It´s probably just an easy problem but I can´t find what causing it. Very greatful for any help.

Joomla: 3.3.0
JoomShopping: 4.4.3
PHP: 5.4.28
MySQL: 5.0.67
Website Url: arelavincenter.nu/sbo/index.php

20.05.2014 19:59
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem with HTML code

Error?
Screenshot?

20.05.2014 20:16
Centralbyrakraten
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Mårten Johansson

I end up at an "403 (forbidden) Access denied to requested file or folder."-page after trying to save with HTML-code in the text.

It says "Requested URL:
http://www.arelavincenter.nu/sbo/administrator/<br>index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=products", kind of strange with the linebreak-code in the adress. When I use the adress with out that code, it works but the text has not been saved.

21.05.2014 07:41
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

url?
admin login?
(privat)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.