Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached in recurseTree function

16.04.2015 00:49
albian
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Albián Pinzón

Hi, first of all let me say that joomshopping is my favorite joomla! extension for creating shopping carts online. In this time I need some help in this:

When clicking in Products to view the ones I have in my shop I get this fatal error:

Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! in C:\wamp\www\syrah\libraries\cms\html\select.php on line 453

which is an error related to the core function and the recurseTree() function form the lib folder in joomshopping. More info in the img file. How could this be solved? Thanks in advance.

Joomla: 3.4.1
JoomShopping: 4.9.2
PHP: 5.4.33
MySQL: 5.0.10
Website Url: http://syrah.com.ec

16.04.2015 07:57
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached in recurseTree function

See phpmyadmin table jshopping_category

Problem in category with parent_id

24.04.2015 20:51
albian

Hi,

you were right, the error was provoked because the category table had a category with id=0 ...and the error is surprisingly produced when creating a new category. could this be a bug? a conflict with some component? a corrupted file? and, while I look for the proper code line, could you please help me by telling me which is and how it should be?

Thanks so much in advance.

24.04.2015 21:25
albian

Update: reviewing the database I have encountered that the category table had no auto_increment, added auto_increment, and that solved the problem. Could it be that the category table script in the component install didn't have this property set? Consider this, as many others are using and enjoying this great component.

Once again, thank you.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.