3.1.1 translation in french

20.04.2011 19:55
tk5ep
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Patrick
3.1.1 translation in french

all,

A few weeks ago i already translated version 3.0.0 in french and waited for newer version before sending you the french files.

I downloaded the last upgrade packages and have difficulties to find the new text added and/or deleted...

I would be MUCH MUCH easier if for each version, the language files would have a paragraph with the new lines and some comments for deleted/modified lines.

Actualy, it is very difficult (if not impossible) to know what has changed !! No fun for people who would like to help you !

Do you have a file with the updates from 3.0.0 to 3.1.1 or do i have to find all mods myself ?

Patrick

20.04.2011 20:59
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: 3.1.1 translation in french

Thanks for your help
It's very simple
Use WinMerge

21.04.2011 21:29
tk5ep

Hi !

Of course, everything is possible !
But this method is really boring ! I've spent more time comparing the language files than translating !!
I had to do it for both versions 3.1.0 and 3.1.1...

You really should think about adding a paragraph with changes at each release. It would make the work much easier for people wanting to help you. :-)

2 things :

- how to correctly add apostrophes displayed in the dropdown texts ? They do not appear correctly when replacing them with ' as in the rest of the language files.

- Can you explain the choices of PURCHASE_WITHOUT_REGISTERING ?
This is rather unclear :
"Maybe skip registration" and "without registering"...

Otherwise, everything is translated. I will send you the files juste after your explanations, so i can correctly translate this.

Thanks,

22.04.2011 07:56
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

I had to do it for both versions 3.1.0 and 3.1.1

Only for 3.1.1

apostrophes

example:
define("_JSHOP_LIST_PRODUCT_REVIEWS","Products' comments");
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/13/661.html

"Maybe skip registration" - Registration form is shown, but you can click "Skip"

"without registering" - Registration is disabled and form not shown

Последнее изменение: 22.04.2011 08:19

23.04.2011 18:37
tk5ep

Thanks for answer,

You sent me to my own post !! LOL...

To resume :
Apostrphes must be replaced by ' in mouseover texts BUT with \' in DROPDOWN text....

Not easy but it works this way.

Where can i send my french translation files ?

Patrick

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.