Error in language

18.04.2012 10:18
cornarie
User cornarie
Name: Cees van Doorn
Error in language

Hello,

Can someone help me with this error only in my German Shop

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/golfhire/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lang/de-DE.php:1) in /home/yourshop/public_html/components/com_jshopping/models/tempcart.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/yourshop/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lang/de-DE.php:1) in /home/your shop/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/functions.php on line 399

Found solution in edit in Note++ and save as UTF-8 without BOM than upload and the errors are gone !!!!

Joomla: 2.5.4
JoomShopping: 3.6.1.

Letzte Änderung: 19.04.2012 18:04

21.04.2012 23:37
raziel70
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: raziel70
Aw: Error in language

Maybe you have something deleted from the code.

This is the first row in the original language file (english) and this is our example now.
define('_JSHOP_DETAIL', 'Details');

Check the code by this criteria:
- apostrophe is not deleted or modified to another sign (e.g. quotation marks)
- comma is not deleted between two apostrophes
- semicolon is not deleted from the end of the row

Check the code in Notepad++ with syntax highlighting and you will see if something is not ok.
Settings >> Style configurator and on the top of the popup: Select theme. (drop-down menu)
I recommend you choose the Ruby blue theme and then click on the Save & Close button.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.