Full JoomShopping translation.

11.02.2011 15:06
daigtas
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Andrius

Hi everyone.
First of all a huge respect to dev guys, nice work! Now i have almost settup the backend ant frontend cart translation. The only think that i cannot find where the translation of main joomla menu (the components one) that i can translate. Also the main menu in the cart is not translatable. and i cannot find it in the source. The front-end also shows the Start, Previous, Next, End pagination. but i think it's not related with the shop itselft. So i did translated these values:

define('_JSHOP_MENU_MAIN','Parduotuvė');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_CATEGORIES','Kategorijos');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_PRODUCTS','Produktai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_COUPONS','Nuolaidų kuponai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_ORDERS','Užsakymai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_CONFIG','Nustatymai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_MANUFACTURERS','Gamintojai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_CLIENTS','Klientai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_WISHLIST','Pageidavimai');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_INFO','Apie parduotuvę');
define('_JSHOP_MENU_OTHER','Parametrai');

but the main menu (on top of joomla admin section components) shows the english values. The php file of translation is in utf8 and no errors but the menu is not shown in local language. So im a little stuck on that. The other think is an suggestion. Can you use the inline editor for lists?
Inline, ajax based editor shud save lots of time if you want to corrent just one value, not all of them. Now its redirecting whole page and then you can find the needed to change values, then save it and getting back to previuos page. I will try to convert that to ajax based requests and give you the source, maybe that will help with development and progression of this card.
The other thinks i want to suggest is to implement flying cart. Its simple, use the float plugin of jquery and set the module posituon as an absolute (css tricks), the open, and close buttons is just a small portion of it. In the result you will get a pretty neat flying shopping cart that doesnt use mutch space and looks cool.
If i will make that you will get the modified source to ;)
And one more think, use more jquery plugins. they will help to get better user experience and lift the carts rep ;)
i wil attatch the screenshots of menu in this post so take a look and reply as soonest you can.

Joomla: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT
JoomShopping: 2.7.1
PHP: 5.2.17
MySQL: 5.0.91-community-log

11.02.2011 20:12
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Full JoomShopping translation.

Update menu occurs after changing language

you need to change language joomla admin and go to the store

28.10.2013 15:19
vlada23
Name: Vlada

hello, how is possiable to translate joomfishing card module?
go to the card, sum total into other language (latvian)

Joomla: 3.1
JoomShopping: last
Website Url: www.netshop.lv

31.10.2013 19:57
vlada23
Name: Vlada

hello, how is possiable to translate joomfishing card module?
go to the card, sum total into other language (latvian)

please answer to may question

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.