Access Specific Free Attribute Value

20.03.2013 00:53
kvbdigital
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: kevin
Access Specific Free Attribute Value

Hello,

Enjoying Joomshopping:) Think I might have found my e-commerce solution with this one. Just need to figure out one thing.

I sell plugins for a 3D application. I've been using E-Junkie because they have some features that my particular products require, but they aren't an integrated joomla e-commerce solution, hence the desire to use Joomshopping. My products are serialized against my customers 3D app serial. So when they purchase they enter their 3D app serial. I take that and run it through a script to encrypt it for use as their serial for my product and that's emailed to them automatically once payment is confirmed. The script is php, but I'm not much of a web developer and don't really know php, my script is just converted from the serial functions in my c++ plugin code... so this stuff isn't obvious to me;)

To get this working in Joomshopping, I'm guessing I have to edit the following file:

components\com_jshopping\templates\default\order\order.php

If I can access a specific free attribute within that file I can feed that into my script code and then add it to the order email. How would I access a specific free attribute on a product in an order?

Thanks!
-Kevin

Joomla: 3.03
JoomShopping: 4.2.0
PHP: 5.4.12
MySQL: 5.1.67

23.03.2013 19:45
kvbdigital
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: kevin
Aw: Access Specific Free Attribute Value

Going on 4 days without an answer to what, for the developer, amounts to an very simple question.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.