Different downloads for each attribute

05.03.2011 03:10
chfslt
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Oliver
Different downloads for each attribute

Hello,

i want to sell some pictures and created products with the attribute "size". The pics are available in small, medium, large and extra large.

I can set the different prices for each of them items, but i need the possibility to specify the different files to download for each of them.

So, if you buy the small picture, you will only get the link for the small pic. If you buy the medium, you'll get the link to the medium size pic and so on.

I don't want to create 4 products for the different sizes.

Is it possible or can you add this feature?

Thx,
Olli

Joomla: 1.5
JoomShopping: 2.7.3
PHP: 5.2.9
MySQL: 5.1.3

Последнее изменение: 05.03.2011 03:47

05.03.2011 03:41
chfslt
Name: Oliver
Aw: Different downloads for each attribute

okay, a quick & dirty hack is:

i set an ean code / Artikelnummer for each item.
then, i upload the files and give the matching ean to the file description / Beschreibung (Datei zum Verkauf)

if i replace the lines 274 - 276
with

<?php foreach($files as $file)
{
if ($file->file_descr == $prod->product_ean)
{
?>
<div><?php print $file->file_descr?> <a href="<?php print JURI::root()?>index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=product&task=getfile&oid=<?php print $this->order->order_id?>&id=<?php print $file->id?>&hash=<?php print $this->order->file_hash;?>"><?php print _JSHOP_DOWNLOAD?></a></div>
<?php
}
}
?>

in components\com_jshopping\templates\default\order\order.php, it only shows the matching files, but i want a good and serios solution ;-)

27.02.2012 13:15
DS-pics
Name: Doris Scheider

Hi,
ich wollte nur mal fragen, ob das Problem mit den verschiedenen Downloads gelöst wurde? Ich habe nämlich dasselbe Problem, nur dass ich zusätzlich noch ein weiteres Attribut gesetzt habe. Dadurch sind meine Download-Fotos nicht abhängig und ich kann keine EAN angeben :-(

Gruß
Doris

Joomla: 2.5
JoomShopping: 3.5
Website Url: www.in-the-picture.de

20.03.2012 20:05
Steffen Werner
Name: Steffen Werner

Hello,
this would solve my problem too. (http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/11/2802.html?lang=de)
If there is a possibility to select, if there is a download or not

Joomla: 2.5.3
JoomShopping: 3.5.1
Website Url: http://shop.vs-server.de

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.