These product(s) has been visited by the buyers of this product.

04.04.2016 14:17
daddyke
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Daddy
These product(s) has been visited by the buyers of this product.

I'm looking for a module which does the following:
It's appearing in the bottom of the product details page just like featured/recommended products.

The short definiton sounds: "These product(s) has been visited by the buyers of this product." Ordered by title or whatever.

It's listing products which has been visited by the buyer of the product on which's product detail page it is appearing.
Basicly this is an automatic products list based on the bought products. I think it should monitoring the product(s) visited by a user who buys the product. The visited/bought products should be listed on the product's detail page which has been bought by a user.

Is there a module for this?

Thanks!

Joomla: 3.5.1

04.04.2016 15:04
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: These product(s) has been visited by the buyers of this product.

https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/addon_last_visited_products.html?lang=en

04.04.2016 16:01
daddyke
Name: Daddy

Thanks for the link, however I found that module also by myself but it doesn't makes what I want or it's not clearly described.

It sais: "The module [..] will help you keep track of your browsing history items. You can easily return to the viewed items."

Tracking MY browsing history is not a solution at this point.
I don't want ot track my history but I want to list the browsing history (just like recently visited products if I browse) of the BUYERS' of that product (successfully finished, delivered, whatever orders) where on the product detail page this module appears.

Can I transform that suggested module into what I want?

I want a list of products module, plugin whatever on a product detail page, that shows me some the previously visited products of all customers, who already bought that product before, where the module appears. Automatically.

Thank you.

04.04.2016 17:01
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Maybe
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/together-bought.html?lang=en

06.04.2016 11:03
daddy
Name: daddy

Thanks, I'll give a try.

Have a nice day.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.