Filter modul and jshopping version 3.3.2 failed extemly by text fields

13.01.2012 15:53
notfall
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Patient

the filter modul 3.3.0 displays manufacturer and in jshopping 3.3.2 additional the product characteristis. Product characteristics are build as LIST or as TEXT. List is an collection of (en, de) values. Text is an single value as text.

But the Filter and the Search (also additional Search) shows only LIST correct, but TEXT only with key-name without input or selection field.

I saw the demo shop of joomshopping (joomla 1.5) here on this side and there are LIST and TEXT together... car dors 5 10 15 ... and others.

Why this is not included in joomshopping 3.3.2 ?

Example:
I use characteristics color as LIST (de = rot, en = red) and an characteristics as deep (50). But only "color" will be displayd in filter and search. "Deep" is displayed as "Deep" without any input fields.

Horrible.

Последнее изменение: 13.01.2012 15:55

13.01.2012 16:20
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Filter modul and jshopping version 3.3.2 failed extemly by text fields

joomshopping 2.x (Joomla 1.5) not support (Text characteristic)

modul Filter - not support (Text characteristic)

Последнее изменение: 13.01.2012 16:26

14.01.2012 10:14
notfall
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Patient
Aw: Filter modul and jshopping version 3.3.2 failed extemly by text fields

The new characteristics TEXT lack any inspirations without using in filter and search. It makes not sense to say: Car doors: 5 for an LIST : en == 5 and de == 5, that is wasting. So i desicide to use the new TEXT: car doors: 5 (for both en and de). But now the product filter modul 3.3.0 does not work correct and customer can not search after 5 doors. Why joomshopping search is only working for product description and short description?

What should be the reason for using the new TEXT characteristics?
What should i do now?

In ezPublish you can defined: car doors = searchable(y/n) / translatable(y/n) / int(y/n) / text(y/n) / multiple(y/n). That will be useful also in joomshopping.

Последнее изменение: 14.01.2012 10:17

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.