Login Module and Template Issue

12.06.2012 16:03
tcbisthewaytobe
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Travis
Login Module and Template Issue

I have two issues going on with my website right now. I only think one pertains to the Module and Joomshopping in general. First of all the site is: www.hippierunner.com/Joomla2.5

1. On the left side where the "Main Menu" and the "Shop Login" are located you will notice a white space between the header and the actual module. It also happens with the main menu so I consider this a template issue.

2. The login module text color bothers me. I've been looking for some sort of CSS file that the module refers to for text color but haven't found anything. Is there a way to change the color of the text? I would assume there is a CSS file or will I have to make one for it?

I actually have a third issue but that has nothing to do at all with Joomshopping or any of it's modules haha.

Joomla: 2.5
Website Url: www.hippierunner.com/Joomla2.5

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.