Key with reward addon not working

18.07.2014 15:03
harrold
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: harrold
Key with reward addon not working

Hi there,

I orderd a couple of addons this morning but somehow the key which i downloaded with the reward addon does not work. I checked back on the order and i noticed that i hade a typing error in the domainname. Instead of www.import-vitamins.com i typed www.import-vitamins.vom.

Can it be if this causes the issues? If so, could you please change it in your systems and if not, could you tel me what might be the problem otherwise?

Harrold

Joomla: 3.3.1
JoomShopping: 4.4.0
PHP: 5.3.11
Website Url: www.import-vitamins.com/new

18.07.2014 16:52
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Key with reward addon not working

Sended to your privat message

21.07.2014 08:33
harrold
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: harrold

Thanks for sending the key but that key is the same as the one which i already had and the problem still existst.

I do think that the problem might be that i placed the wrong domain name during ordering the products but obviously i am not sure. However, i do need the problem solved. If you look at this order: 07-KH-107633 you will see that all the addons have www.import-vitamins.vom instead of www.import-vitamins.com as domain name.

I have attached a printscreen to show the problem.

Joomla: 3.3
JoomShopping: 4.4.0
Website Url: www.import-vitamins.com

21.07.2014 10:07
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

url?
admin login?
(privat)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.