Jshopping Bestseller Products 4.0.3 bug - only 1 product per row

06.04.2015 09:16
J.
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Radik

Hi,
in module "Jshopping Bestseller Products 4.0.3" is not possible to display more than 1 product per row. Even you set other number in module settings. See attached image. It was tested with several templates (e.g. Protostar, and Beez3) and there was every time only 1 product pre row.
Please fix this bug.
Thanks

Example with standard joomla (Protostar) template:

Joomla: 3.4.1
JoomShopping: 4.9.2
PHP: 5.4.4
MySQL: 5.5.25a

06.04.2015 11:10
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Jshopping Bestseller Products 4.0.3 bug - only 1 product per row

No option product per row - for module.
Number - number products.

Последнее изменение: 06.04.2015 11:11

06.04.2015 13:57
J.

Hi, and why not??? It must be basic setting... Futher more, hint for "Number" in module settings is: "THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS IN ROW".

Modules must be as for columns, as for rows in template too. So every module with products must be possible display in the row or in the column.
For example if every product (displayed in module) will have left align, it will not be problem to display in the row, and if row is narrow, images will be displayed under each other (column), right? Using bootstrap will help solve this problem...

If you (maxxmarketing) are doing something, even for free, it is necessary to do it as best as possible, that is my opinion. We are in the age of responsive webpages... So display of products in the row or in the column must be flexible...
Thanks for understanding.

06.04.2015 20:36
GuidoW
Name: Guido

Use List product Universal
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/modules/list-product-universal.html?lang=en

in this you have all in one

Guido

07.04.2015 05:09
J.

hi, thanks for replay, but that module is not for free... 23euros + vat, only for 1 domain... it is expensive (for such small module). I understand, that you want earn money, but this way?

Even free version of "Jshopping Bestseller Products" must be fully functional and display products in row or in column, right? If I am doing something, I am doing it as best as possible. And you?
J.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.