Import from an old table and old version to a new one in new version

14.02.2013 10:23
Tuka
User Tuka
Name: Alexander
import / export

Hi,
I'm desperately trying to import a jshopping_product table from a jshopping 3.1 version to a jshopping_product table in jshopping 4.1 version but nothing works. I've adapted the old table to look like the new and export it in csv format before to import it again in new version but its importing evry single world as a product or a category. Really a mess in evrything. Can anyone explain the right way to proceed to import jshopping products from an 3.11 version table to a new 4.1 version?

Thanks to all for your help.

Alexander
import / export

Joomla: 3.0
JoomShopping: 4.1
PHP: 5.3.20
MySQL: 5.5.28
Website Url: www.einformatique.net

Letzte Änderung: 19.02.2013 00:10

14.02.2013 13:35
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Import from an old table and old version to a new one in new version

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/4884.html?lang=en

Letzte Änderung: 14.02.2013 13:36

14.02.2013 23:08
Tuka
User Tuka
Name: Alexander
Aw: Import from an old table and old version to a new one in new version

Thank you for all
It's works fine.

Unfortunately, as I was unable to do the way shown in your answer, I started to proceed with the new table created with the new version and there is some products I'd like to add in my old table which is now the new jshopping_product table (after renaming and changing name_produt_image to image). I tried to export in csv and to import, but it doesn't work and create tons of product_id and look weird.

Is there any special skill that can help to add those products to my actual jshopping_product table anyway?

Thanks again for your help.

Alexander

Joomla: 3.0
JoomShopping: 4.1
PHP: 5.3.20
MySQL: 5.5.28
Website Url: www.einformatique.net

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.