05.11.2013 00:37
EllsyP0
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Ellouise
Using the simple CSV import

Hi,
I created the .csv file with these columns:
product_id;ean;qty;date;price;tax;category;name;short_description;description
and I put my information in the appropriate places etc...
But when I import the csv, the information is mixed around and it only imports 1 product, not 294 products.
Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Attached is my csv.
products_2.csv

Joomla: 3
JoomShopping: 4.x

06.11.2013 10:26
EllsyP0
Aw: Using the simple CSV import

Has anyone actually managed to do a simple import csv successfully?

06.11.2013 10:57
EllsyP0

Bump

06.11.2013 20:23
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Problem in csv

delete "

row

"100;CG1K34N;100;;129;10;Acoustic Guitars;CG1K34N classical guitar;VALENCIA - _ size Classical Guitar Package. Basswood top, back and sides. Nato neck with ebonized Nato fingerboard. Black bound body and neck. Decal soundhole rosette. Nickel machine heads. Ebonized Nato bridge with Graph Tech Canada, NuBone saddle Supplied with maroon carry bag, footstool, pitchpipe, stringwinder and a free Valencia Classical Guitar DVD (see Pic Page 1P). Full colour display box. Natural gloss. (Bulk carton of 8);VALENCIA - _ size Classical Guitar Package. Basswood top, back and sides. Nato neck with ebonized Nato fingerboard. Black bound body and neck. Decal soundhole rosette. Nickel machine heads. Ebonized Nato bridge with Graph Tech Canada, NuBone saddle Supplied with maroon carry bag, footstool, pitchpipe, stringwinder and a free Valencia Classical Guitar DVD (see Pic Page 1P). Full colour display box. Natural gloss. (Bulk carton of 8)"

change to

100;CG1K34N;100;;129;10;Acoustic Guitars;CG1K34N classical guitar;VALENCIA - _ size Classical Guitar Package. Basswood top, back and sides. Nato neck with ebonized Nato fingerboard. Black bound body and neck. Decal soundhole rosette. Nickel machine heads. Ebonized Nato bridge with Graph Tech Canada, NuBone saddle Supplied with maroon carry bag, footstool, pitchpipe, stringwinder and a free Valencia Classical Guitar DVD (see Pic Page 1P). Full colour display box. Natural gloss. (Bulk carton of 8);VALENCIA - _ size Classical Guitar Package. Basswood top, back and sides. Nato neck with ebonized Nato fingerboard. Black bound body and neck. Decal soundhole rosette. Nickel machine heads. Ebonized Nato bridge with Graph Tech Canada, NuBone saddle Supplied with maroon carry bag, footstool, pitchpipe, stringwinder and a free Valencia Classical Guitar DVD (see Pic Page 1P). Full colour display box. Natural gloss. (Bulk carton of 8)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.