Name: Admin
Aw: Import Manufacturer funktioniert nicht

JK-B - 14.11.2014 00:14
Did you try what i have posted ?

here again:
-----------------------------------------------------
To find the error

create 2 manufacturer

1. create manufacture name=Test ( ID 1 )
2. create manufacurer name=test2 ( ID 2 )

create 2 Products

1.) one related to manufacturer name= Test
2.) one related to manufacturer name=test2

Now export the manufacturer
it will show:

ID 1 = name = Test
ID 2 = name = test2

Now change the Ids

ID 2 = name = Test
ID 1 = name = test2

import the manufacturer

Now you open the product related to name=Test, at Info it will show the manufacturer name= test2, it should show the manufacturer name=Test

If you open the product related to name=test2, at Info it will show the manufacturer name= Test, it should show the manufacturer name=test2
-------------------------------------------------------------

The import manufacturer addon is for sure not working fine !

So that means to me, i do have to import all manufacturer first, after that i can create products ?

If i dont can change the IDs, i still have to export first the existing manufacturer, to use the existing IDs.
It is nowhere written down on your Shoppage that i need the export manufacturer addon first to use the import manufacturer addon.

What is somebody doing who gets only the import addon ?
He only can use it when he has no products related to a manufacturer, otherwise the products detail will show the wrong manufacturer or no manufacturer at all
If i have already created products, related to a manufacturer and i change the ID of the manufacturer, it is not working !

To me it is a bug ! It makes no sense that i only can use it, when i dont change the IDs.
That was the reason why i bought it, to change the IDs.
Can i give it back, i dont want to use it and do i get my money back ? I worked on it now Hours to get it working and still dont have what i expected to get

It would be better to let your customer know what they get, the now existing import manufacturer addon is good only for filling the description, meta tags and so on. Not for creating manufacturer after you have created any product with a manufacturer. But nothing on your shoppage says that

Products related to the manufacturer id (Not name).

Explain to me what you want to do. Maybe I can help.

Letzte Änderung: 16.11.2014 20:44

24.11.2014 01:11
Hampys-Garage
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: JK

Ok i try to explain again:

I have already Products in my shop, they are already sorted to a manufacturer, if there is one.

Now i want to change the shown listing of the manufacturer to my needs. I need to place all the manufacturer with a logo in my list first, in an alphabetic order.
Then the manufacturer without logo, again in an alphabetic order

Too do this it would be the easy way if i could change the IDs of the manufacturer

Letzte Änderung: 24.11.2014 01:24

24.11.2014 08:56
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

For sorting use field ordering.

Will be in new version.

28.11.2014 20:01
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

New version:
Manufacturer Import 1.1.0
Manufacturer Export 1.1.0

StartZurück 1 2 WeiterEnde

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.