checkout process trying with physical and virtual products

08.11.2015 15:03
Jorge Lomar
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jorge Miguel
checkout process trying with physical and virtual products

Hello

I spent days installing and configuring the store with this application, and I found it very useful. I've read every thread about this issue (i think), but now I'm stuck in the checkout process with physical and virtual products.

I have two problems:

1. I bought the extension "Shipping product" to assign free shipping to virtual products. I configured properly categories shipping, and I set the products shipping depending on categorie value. I also setup phisycal products shipping depending on by weight.

By combining both products, the cart show only one shipping type. I saw that it depends on the "Shipping Priority" parameter in the extension product Shipping. I dont know how to setup to make available the another shipping method.

2. If I buy virtual goods only everything works fine, but I can not deliver the product to the customer, as the link does not appear anywhere (without registration). Should not the link sent by email?

I want to know if there is configuration solution, if there is a bug or

if I really should find another application. Thank you very much.

Addon producto Shipping 2.3

Joomla: Joomla 2.5.28
JoomShopping: Joomshoppong 3.20.2
PHP: 5.4.37
MySQL: 5.6.23
Website Url: www.asociacionconciencia.org

Last change: 09.11.2015 14:44

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.