PayPal Plus - Lastschrift not working

StartZurück 1 2 WeiterEnde
11.04.2016 11:15
Dingens
User Dingens
Name: Rolf Wagels
Aw: PayPal Plus - Lastschrift not working

Hey all
a quick update on this: I finally spoke to the PayPal support and looks like you can't use Lastschrift as a buyer if your account is registered with PayPal. This is why my tests and my attempt to buy something here have failed. I think this is a major drawback for PayPal plus, but it's not the fault of the Joomshopping plugin.
Unfortunately, PayPal plus doesn't tell the customer the reason for the rejection, so it would be the best option for me to disable Lastschrift completely. The support had this idea:
"Es gäbe eventuell einen "workaround" aber da musst du im Modul eine Änderung vornehmen.
Im Source Code des Moduls gibt es eine Stelle an der das Land festgelegt wird, wenn hier DE steht kommt auch Lastschrift, steht hier als Beispiel AT würde nur die Kreditkarte angezeigt.
Leider kenne ich das Modul nicht und kann daher nicht auf die entschiedene Stelle genau verweisen, sucht nach >"country":"DE",< und ändert dies."
So he suggests to change the country code of Germany to something else, so that Lastschrift isn't displayed anymore (it is only displayed if country = DE). Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
Rolf

StartZurück 1 2 WeiterEnde

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.