Problem with Payment Braintree Betta

27.06.2017 21:02
teogamit
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sergey
Problem with Payment Braintree Betta

Hi,

After your reply I went to the support of Braintree. It turned out that our account was not yet active. Braintree has asked us a number of documents and after consideration of the approved and activated our payment channel. 3 days after that (taking into account time integration from their side as they asked), we did two test purchases with paying a real payment card of a resident of Spain. Both tests caused the same error. We again wrote to them in support. They asked for access to the system. And then after some time, sent the following:

"Hi,

Thanks for writing in and for providing us with links to your site! I was able to reproduce your issue and then also take a peek into our server logs, so that I would be able to exactly identify what is going wrong.

There were a couple of things that my team and I noticed that are causing an incompatibility with Braintree. You stated earlier that your store is running on Joomla with Joomshopping and the author of Joomshopping released a module for an integration with Braintree. Joomla has a compatible plugin for Braintree called redSHOP, however, we're unaware with how Joomshopping or it's integration with Braintree would work.

However, we can provide you more information on the problems we saw in the integration, which you may want to relay back to the author of Joomshopping. The integration is currently setup in an incompatible way, since it is trying to use two different ways to send the data securely. The requests that are coming in from your account are using an integration method called Transparent Redirect, which is one secure way of sending information from the front-end to Braintree. However, the integration is also using Client-side Encryption, which encrypts the data securely. These two methods both provide security, but are not supposed to be used together. When they are used together, Braintree does not know how to decrypt the data, since Braintree is not expecting to receive data from both methods. Therefore, you are receiving those errors since the data is not being decrypted accurately and is unreadable to Braintree.

Hopefully, that can help to clarify! If you want, you can loop in someone from Joomshopping and we can also communicate this with them as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Caroline J.
Braintree"

I ask you to assist in solving the problem

Joomla: 3.6.5
JoomShopping: 4.15.1
PHP: 5.4.45 https://www.espiritualidad-catara.com/phpinfo.php
MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id$
Website Url: https://www.espiritualidad-catara.com

27.06.2017 22:27
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem with Payment Braintree Betta

https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/26/12166.html?lang=en#4

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.