Questions about checkout...

23.06.2011 18:02
gs4492
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: glen
Questions about checkout...

Hi.

Firstly, thank you for the great component.

After spending some time looking through the various features of your shopping cart there are still some things which i don't understand.

1. I made a test purchase and It took me to paypal sandbox where i logged in. Then i got a message saying "thank you for your order". After this i was expecting to be redirected back to the shop or a thank you page or something which displays some shipping info but nothing happened. Also i was expecting an email informing me that a purchase has been made but i got nothing. Im bit confused as to what to do. Can you please advise?

2. Also i noticed that it displays my email address on the paypal login page. Shouldn't this be my company name or logo?

3. Finally, how can i add a drop down box so that the buyer can choose between S/M/L/XL only on certain products? I have tried playing around with the attributes but i don't really know how to set them up.

Sorry if the answers to these questions are obvious. You help would be greatly appreciated.

24.06.2011 19:42
gs4492
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: glen
Aw: Questions about checkout...

do i need to add an ipn listener or anything like that? by the way is there any documentation for this component? Thanks

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.