Delivery date

17.12.2017 22:57
mscgroup
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Enza
Delivery date

Browsing websites like Amazon and Ebay I noticed that they have a description in the article "if you order now you will receive it between (Thursday, December 21 and Friday, December 22)

I would like it to be configurable in this way, if the order arrives before 14:00 (2 pm) is sent the same day, excluding holidays (red on the calendar) and Saturday and Sunday. At that point the delivery must be calculated in 24/48 hours. If ordered on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the shipping date must be considered the next working day, so on Saturday on Monday. If, for example, Tuesday is a public holiday (red on the calendar), the order that arrives from Monday (previous day) after 14:00 (2pm) is shipped on Wednesday and the estimated delivery between Thursday and Friday.

I hope I have explained myself well and if you should not have something available I would like to know the cost for the realization.
Delivery date

20.12.2017 12:09
mscgroup
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Enza
Aw: Delivery date

Perhaps my request has escaped

20.12.2017 13:53
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Delivery date

No addons.

For order development use Kontakt.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.