Error Response: Order ID #

16.07.2011 01:04
BoardBoss
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jay
Error Response: Order ID #

Encountered the above error. Looked at this thread:

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/25/999.html

I followed this thread, and it removed the error. When I tried to place the next order, the order "completed" without me being taken to PayPal at all. The status in the system is still 'Pending' so at least JoomShopping does not think the order is complete.

When I came back into the configuration to reset this value, the 'Payments' icon is missing. WTF is up with that?

16.07.2011 03:55
BoardBoss
Aw: Error Response: Order ID #

No one has any idea why the Payments icon would just disappear from the admin area? That seems like a pretty serious flaw.

16.07.2011 10:22
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

admin \ order \ Not finished: show

16.07.2011 12:25
BoardBoss

configuration
administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=config&task=checkout

Without payment step?

Последнее изменение: 16.07.2011 18:46

16.07.2011 20:54
BoardBoss

Hi - Thanks for the reply. From what I can determine, I thought 'Without payment step' in the checkout configuration controlled whether or not the payment step was shown during checkout. Is it a bug that it also does not display the 'Payments' icon under 'Options' if 'Without payment step' is checked? Sure seems like it. Otherwise, I cannot imagine why checking the box for 'Without payment step' would stop the 'Payments' tab from appearing.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.