How to set up PayPal and Debit payment option

18.10.2011 08:58
akshayingoa
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Akshay
How to set up PayPal and Debit payment option

Hello,

I have installed JoomShopping and the store is up and ready. But I don't know how to set up the payment option for Debit card and Paypal. When I choose Paypal option, it takes me to the Sandbox Paypal. What to do there. Can somebody please guide me.

19.10.2011 00:48
alesbennetti
Name: Alessandro Bennetti
Aw: How to set up PayPal and Debit payment option

Go to Options in the control panel under Joomshooping, click the tab Payments, disable (click the No radio button) test mode under the config tab. Make sure you add your PayPal details for payment, i.e. your PayPal email address.

This should enable the process to work, the test mode takes you to the PayPal Sandbox testing process.

08.05.2012 06:36
Deepthi
Name: Deepthi
Aw: How to set up Debit payment option

How to add debit card details in joomshopping.Please anyobody guide me.

Joomla: 1.5
JoomShopping: 3.2
PHP: 5
MySQL: 5.5

Last change: 08.05.2012 06:39

01.06.2012 03:03
Uyghurmenmu
Name: Qasim
Aw: How to set up PayPal and Debit payment option

alesbennetti - 19.10.2011 00:48
Go to Options in the control panel under Joomshooping, click the tab Payments, disable (click the No radio button) test mode under the config tab. Make sure you add your PayPal details for payment, i.e. your PayPal email address.

This should enable the process to work, the test mode takes you to the PayPal Sandbox testing process.

I'm same problem: Sand box.
After config test mode to No, Pay Pal site not shown again!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.