Two Questions - Not all Shipping Options will display & Images too large for site

19.10.2011 10:12
Angi
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Angelique
Two Questions - Not all Shipping Options will display & Images too large for site

Hi.

Hoping someone could help - the answer may be simple, but I'm completely stumped.

(1) On my checkout process (which I have now tested) I am meant to have three different shipping options displayed, yet only one does - I've scoured the backend and can't seem to find where to fix it.

(2)The categories and subcategories work absolutely perfectly for me - and was really easy to get going (thanks!) BUT... if you click on the smaller image or link to a product, it naturally enlarges the images for more detail - problem is that the image is too large for my website template and is overlapping the right menu bars - which does not look good and is confusing to the client.

Please offer some assistence - I love joomshopping and want to be able to use it to its full potential! Thanks again for the absolutely stunning component!!

Joomla: 1.6
JoomShopping: JoomShopping-3.2.7
Website Url: http://www.neonbaby.net/

21.10.2011 14:39
kari
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kari
Aw: Two Questions - Not all Shipping Options will display & Images too large for site

(1) On my checkout process (which I have now tested) I am meant to have three different shipping options displayed, yet only one does - I've scoured the backend and can't seem to find where to fix it.

OPTIONS > Payments > Published *

(2)The categories and subcategories work absolutely perfectly for me - and was really easy to get going (thanks!) BUT... if you click on the smaller image or link to a product, it naturally enlarges the images for more detail - problem is that the image is too large for my website template and is overlapping the right menu bars - which does not look good and is confusing to the client.

CONFIGURATION > Image/Video > Set:
Category thumbnail width: (90)
Category thumbnail height (0)

Product thumbnail width (90)
Product thumbnail height (0)

Resize type (Stretch)

These are my settings.

Joomla: Joomla! 1.5.23 Stable [ senu takaa ama baji ] 04-March-2011 18:00 GMT
JoomShopping: Version 2.9.7
PHP: 5.2.17

Last change: 21.10.2011 14:40

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.