hopefully simple fix to tax problem

15.11.2011 01:36
davyboy2471
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Dave Long

I am having a problem with my tax and need help to understand the purpose of a field. When I put in an amount or % in the field pointed out in the screenshot, the tax seems to work. When I leave it at zero, it doesnt work. The downside is that when I have an amount in that field it is requirding additional money. How do I keep this at zero, but get the tax to work? What is the purpose of that field?

Thanks so much for your help.

I hope to eventually have this all figured out and working soon. It is taking me waaaaaayyyy too long.

Joomla: 1.5.23
JoomShopping: 2.9.7

15.11.2011 18:30
davyboy2471
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Dave Long
Aw: hopefully simple fix to tax problem

Ok...I now have it figuring out the tax; however, it is figuring out the tax of the shipping, not the tax on the product.

I still need help. I need to find out what I am missing that it isnt figuring out the tax for the product at checkout.

I have the tax setup for payment. I am just not sure what I am missing. Any help is appreciated.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.