Paypal - No Orders Showing - No Email Sent

25.11.2011 13:31
gatekeepa1
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: gatekeepa1
Paypal - No Orders Showing - No Email Sent

Hello everybody,

i've been trying to set up joomshopping to work with paypal. i'm still working with the paypal sandbox. i'm getting redirected to the paypal page and can do the payment, but i wont get any email nor is the order showing in the overview.

every other payment option is working.

any suggestions?

26.11.2011 17:05
artist57
Name: Eric Peterson
Aw: Paypal - No Orders Showing - No Email Sent

On the orders tab, by default it hides incompleted orders. Choose to display all and click search (on the right). You'll see all the orders. They'll all be displayed as "not finished", and you can't edit or change the status.

It does appear that they've got a problem sending out the emails and being able to edit the "not finished" orders. I've had the same problem, and no response from the developer.

28.11.2011 15:34
gatekeepa1

I can reproduce this. Exactly my problem. Hope to your from the developers soon.

29.11.2011 12:07
gatekeepa1

further discussions of the same problem here
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/25/2161.html?limitstart=0&lang=de

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.