Pay Pal Site not open!

01.06.2012 03:39
Uyghurmenmu
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Qasim
Pay Pal Site not open!

At first, I not paid attention, and it's test mode pay Pal payment methode. So open Pay Pal Sand Box. After I config change test mode, Pay Pal site completely disappear, never shown! Only Thanks orders. That's it!
How to do know?
By the way, Joomla site registered user also valid in joomshopping cart? How to config?

01.06.2012 07:55
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Pay Pal Site not open!

option / payment / paypal

Type* : Extended

02.06.2012 04:53
Uyghurmenmu

webdesigner - 01.06.2012 07:55

Thanks, it;s open.
But not working, shown this message on Pay Pal site: This recipient does not accept payments denominated in Can. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency.
I put in my PayPal e-mail, and it;s working "donation" button. and my Virtumart store.
I want to change Virtumart to Joomshipping, unfortunately, it's maks problem.
Can you tell what's the matter?
Sincerely
Ghulam

02.06.2012 05:40
Uyghurmenmu

Uyghurmenmu - 02.06.2012 04:53
webdesigner - 01.06.2012 07:55

Thanks, it;s open.
Right now one more question HOW to config debit function? And it's how to work? (Buyer to the bank and transfer to my account? or it's can do by online?)
Sincerely
Ghulam

02.06.2012 09:14
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Thanks, it;s open.
But not working, shown this message on Pay Pal site: This recipient does not accept payments denominated in Can. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency.
I put in my PayPal e-mail, and it;s working "donation" button. and my Virtumart store.
Sincerely
Ghulam

Currency problem.

04.06.2012 05:46
Uyghurmenmu

webdesigner - 02.06.2012 09:14
Thanks, it;s open.
Sincerely
Ghulam

Currency problem.

Thanks, it;s open.
Right now one more question HOW to config debit function? And it's how to work? (Buyer to the bank and transfer to my account? or it's can do by online?)
Uh, today makes another problem: Payment methode and Shipping methode selected outomaticly, not shown customer choose one. and it's choosen expensiv one. Admin site two payment methode (Pay Pal and Debit) are published; three shipping methode published. but no one shown on frontend.

Sincerely
Ghulam

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.