Sofortüberweisung changed api?(Andere Schnittstelle bei Sofortüberweisung?) PAYMENT ERROR

13.11.2012 09:37
agrupe
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Grupe
Sofortüberweisung changed api?(Andere Schnittstelle bei Sofortüberweisung?) PAYMENT ERROR

Hi,

I have configured SÜ without problems and tested it. Everything works fine except the notification-Link

There are 3 given Links in my Joomshop-Sofortüberweisung config (Return, Notify, Cancel) but
there are only 2 Links to be set in Sofortüberweisung: Return and Cancel

If I enter the Notification Link in the "Return" field in the Sofortüberweisung Webpage, then the shop produces an "Payment error" after the customer has payed and I can't see the order

If I enter the Return-Link in the "Return" field in sofortüberweisung's webpage, then the cuistomer is sent back to my shop correctly without any error but I can't see the order, too.

Thanks for any help

Andreas

13.11.2012 11:56
agrupe
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Grupe
Aw: Sofortüberweisung changed api?(Andere Schnittstelle bei Sofortüberweisung?) PAYMENT ERROR

Solved together with the Payment provider. You have to implement the return-url with a new entry under the menue item "Benachrichtigungen". The first pic in the old posting

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/3435.html?lang=en

is no longer valid

Andreas

Letzte Änderung: 13.11.2012 11:56

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved