Sofortüberweisung changed api?(Andere Schnittstelle bei Sofortüberweisung?) PAYMENT ERROR

13.11.2012 09:37
agrupe
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Grupe
Sofortüberweisung changed api?(Andere Schnittstelle bei Sofortüberweisung?) PAYMENT ERROR

Hi,

I have configured SÜ without problems and tested it. Everything works fine except the notification-Link

There are 3 given Links in my Joomshop-Sofortüberweisung config (Return, Notify, Cancel) but
there are only 2 Links to be set in Sofortüberweisung: Return and Cancel

If I enter the Notification Link in the "Return" field in the Sofortüberweisung Webpage, then the shop produces an "Payment error" after the customer has payed and I can't see the order

If I enter the Return-Link in the "Return" field in sofortüberweisung's webpage, then the cuistomer is sent back to my shop correctly without any error but I can't see the order, too.

Thanks for any help

Andreas

13.11.2012 11:56
agrupe
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Grupe
Aw: Sofortüberweisung changed api?(Andere Schnittstelle bei Sofortüberweisung?) PAYMENT ERROR

Solved together with the Payment provider. You have to implement the return-url with a new entry under the menue item "Benachrichtigungen". The first pic in the old posting

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/3435.html?lang=en

is no longer valid

Andreas

Letzte Änderung: 13.11.2012 11:56

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.