Digital Download for Mp3

20.11.2012 01:48
ffrmusic
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: rob
Digital Download for Mp3

I've searched the forum but everything I've found really doesn't help or make sense to me.

Basically I want to sell my music online with them paying with paypal, but I want it so after they pay, they can get their digital download? Can someone help me with this? I turned Shipping and Payment off like one thread said, but it came up with this error after they agree to the terms and conditions..

TCPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /home/default/ffrmusic.csd503.co.uk/user/htdocs/components/com_jshopping/images/header.jpg

I tried correcting that in the FTP by changing permissons and filesize but it wouldn't work. Also, I need Payment so they can pay?

So when I have it with just Shipping turned off, it goes through Paypal and they customer pays but after it redirects to the site it says, 'Thank you for your order' with no option to download the digital track?

Can anybody help? I'm not great at Joomla so if I'm doing anything obviously stupid then please say

Joomla: 2.5.7
JoomShopping: 3.11.4
Website Url: ffrmusic.csd503.co.uk

20.11.2012 08:05
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Digital Download for Mp3

Uplad jpeg file /home/default/ffrmusic.csd503.co.uk/user/htdocs/components/com_jshopping/images/header.jpg

../administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=orders
Order finished?

20.11.2012 21:44
ffrmusic

It won't let me change the file in my FTP (Filezilla) but if I turn on Payment it works...

Also, I confirm the order, but no email gets sent to the customer and there is no link to download the MP3 file?

21.11.2012 07:58
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

product / edit
set File for sale.

after payment the customer can download the file

21.11.2012 09:02
ffrmusic

That was set up already, tried reloading it, still doens't work..

21.11.2012 09:58
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Use other payment method, Problem configure payment paypal - not create order.

Try use other payment method, set status paid - download file.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.