Invoice date = delivery date (not order date) urgnetly needed

17.01.2013 16:06
daswirdwas
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Brix
PDF Invoice: Invoice date = delivery date (not order date) urgnetly needed

Hello everyone,

I need to have the invoice date = the delivery date (or print date?!) within the pdf invoice.

The invoice will not be transfered with the order mail. The invoice will be sent with the parcel itself and to prevent an additional certificate of delivery I need to have the invoice date = the delivery date (warenty and Law regulations in Germany...)

Currently the invoice pdf will be created at the time of order is been finished, the "create_pdf_order.php" code creates the pdf invoice with the invoice date = current date at time of creation... so my idea is to change the function of the "print" button at the order listing.
Currently this button only shows the allready generated invoice(From archive, with an invoice date of the date of order). Now i want to change the code / add a function which will generate a NEW pdf if the print button is used. I have located the code where the "preview" will be activated but have no idea how to implement the activation of the new pdf invoice...

May anyone have a helping hand for me? Or know a other suloution for my problem?

Many thx in advance
Andreas
PDF Invoice:  Invoice date = delivery date (not order date) urgnetly needed

Последнее изменение: 24.10.2016 15:49

22.01.2013 14:37
daswirdwas
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Brix
Aw: Invoice date = delivery date (not order date) urgnetly needed

Nobody an idea?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.