% Discount if the number of items is greather than a certain amount... Is It Posible?

09.05.2013 14:29
frisquantic
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: frisquantic
% Discount if the number of items is greather than a certain amount... Is It Posible?

I have different articles in the shop. I have already configured the discount of a certain amount of an article. For Exemple, if one user wants to buy 2 T-Shirts, the discount is 10%. And if he wants to buy 4 or more T-Shirts, the discount is 25%. That's allright, and it works perfectly.

But the problem is when the user buys 1 T-Shirt, 1 scarf, 1 Shirt, 1 Hat and a Slip. Is possible to do a %discount of a certain amount of different items in the final order?

Sorry for my English, if you can't understand that I've explained, I'll try to do it better.

Thanks!

Joomla: 2.5.6
JoomShopping: 3.14
PHP: 5.2

09.05.2013 19:45
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: % Discount if the number of items is greather than a certain amount... Is It Posible?

Not possible.

Need programming addon / plugin like
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/downloads/addons.html
Price per consignment (attribute fix) Joomla 2.5 / 3.0

09.05.2013 20:51
frisquantic
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: frisquantic
Aw: % Discount if the number of items is greather than a certain amount... Is It Posible?

Ok. Thank you for your fast answer!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.