Commodity shipping depending on the total amount of the order

03.09.2013 23:46
The Killers
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: The Killers

Hello!
I have two shipping variant:
1) Shipping (only free, but the total amount of the order is more than 300 RUB).-RUB-Russian currency.
2) Pickup from store (if the total order amount less than 300 RUB).
That is, when placing the order if the buyer scored goods worth more than 300 RUB, He may be available two shipping variants:
1) Shipping (free)
or
2) Pickup from store
Otherwise, if the total amount of the order of the buyer less than 300 RUB, He should be there is only one variant shipping-Pickup from the store.
Ideally, I would like that by order for a sum less than 300 RUB both items were visible during the ordering process, but the point of "Shipping (only free, but the total amount of the order is more than 300 RUB)" would be inactive. And in the case of order amount more than 300 RUB everything is fine, no need to rehash anything.
Here a demonstrative illustration that does not delve into the above written:

Case 1: The amount of order is more than 300 RUB:
Here everything is fine, no need to rehash anything.

Case 2: The amount of order less than 300 RUB:
Here I do not know how to do it. Maybe this can be done standard tools of JoomShopping, or maybe there are some hacks, plugins, addons, or you maybe know paid solutions? In general please tell me how to implement it. Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.

Last change: 03.09.2013 23:50

04.09.2013 07:47
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Commodity shipping depending on the total amount of the order

Not possible.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.