Shipping

16.09.2013 12:58
wbwebbrand
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: cinzia
Shipping

Hello, I have a problem with joomshopping. That's fine but I have a problem with the shipment, which of course I asked you but I do not know why I can not make myself understood. I would like to put a shipping price based on the quantity of products that are purchased. For example if you buy a product the shipping cost is 15 euro. If you purchase two products spending is 30 and so on. So 15 Euros for each product purchased. They told me to install a plugin but it is not very good because I have to manually put the price x any product added product such as 1 to 2 products I put 20 euro and so on. but I can not add attributes so for all products, I'd like you did in the account automatically every time I go to buy the quantity side of the site.

I really hope someone can help me to find a solution.
thanks

16.09.2013 14:54
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Shipping

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/shippings/calculate-for-products-count.html?lang=en

17.09.2013 10:44
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Shipping

Not exist configuration.
Only set price

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.