Paypal Amount Problem

28.10.2013 18:59
AlexZion
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Alex
Paypal Amount Problem - FIXED

Hi everyone. I'm a new user here and is the first time I use joomshop for my customer.
I decide to use it becausi it seems to me a great tool , but if everything seems to works fine, when i send my data to paypal for the paymant, I get an error from paypal because actually the amount joomshop is sending isn't well formatted.
In fact on the price field we have 4 decimal instead of 2 so a normal price become 10.0000, and is of course the reason of the error.

For what I know I already checked more than one time any setting I know about it, but without any result so I really hope to get some idea on how to fix it here.

I already the system in 2 different environment (my local web server and the hosting) and the problem remain for both.

Thanks again to the developers of this great tool, and I'm pretty sure that someone will tell me soon where I did wrong.

Alex

Joomla: 3.1.5
JoomShopping: 4.3.0.1
PHP: 5.3.8
MySQL: 5.5.16
Website Url: http://www.piubellostore.com

Letzte Änderung: 30.10.2013 07:05

29.10.2013 08:20
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Paypal Amount Problem

Try use joomshopping 4.3.3

30.10.2013 07:05
AlexZion
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Alex
Aw: Paypal Amount Problem - FIXED

I upgrade to the latest version (4.3.3) and it works perfectly.

Thanks a lot even for the quick response, you save me from a stressfull day :)

Alex

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.