Wrong currency sign inside order's email?

01.04.2011 23:47
Spoonk
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Spoonk
Wrong currency sign inside order's email?

Hi webmasters,
My magazine is with BGN (Bulgaria) default currency. Paypal does not support BGN yet. So I made a little trick - I added code from Currency Module into pm_paypal/paymentform.php, so when user goes to Step2 and checks "Pay with Paypal", the convertor goes up, and the user has the abbility to convert the order in USD. The payment goes forward, paypal accepts payment, and everything is fine.

But - there is always "but"... When user and admin recieve email with order's details, there is a mistake - the prices are converted to the USD value (as it should be), but the currency sign after price is still on site's default currency - BGN in my case.
Inside generated attached pdf - everything is fine, prices are USD, sign is USD ($).
Inside "My Orders" - everything is fine, prices are USD, sign is USD ($)...

The only problem is email with order's description...
I search in all files - I couldn't find how to fix this?

Joomla: 1.5.22
JoomShopping: 2.7.3
PHP: 5

02.04.2011 08:52
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Wrong currency sign inside order's email?

update to 2.8.0

or use file
templates\default\checkout\orderemail.php (version 2.8.0)

02.04.2011 12:17
Spoonk
Name: Spoonk
Aw: Wrong currency sign inside order's email?

Thanks for your answer:)
I replaced file with new one, and everything seems to work JUST FINE:))
Thanks a lot:))

And something else - I really want to upgrade to 2.8.1. But I have sooo many hardcode changes inside my templates/default/... My question is - if I download the folder "default", then upgrade to 2.8.1 and after that I replace the default template folder with mine, what will happen?
Are the things going to work again, or there is some kind of new improovements inside template structure?

And If I choose to upgrade, and I rework again my template, is there any way to use Template Override for component, so I can upgrade JoomShopping any time without the need to rework my template every time when a new version comes out?

Thanks again in advance!:))

Joomla: 1.5.22
JoomShopping: 2.7.3
PHP: 5

Letzte Änderung: 02.04.2011 14:50

19.12.2011 18:15
lsaliture
Name: lisa saliture
Add Value in Delivery Methods not saving

I have installed JoomShopping 3.0 and I would like to add values depending on the package price. I added value of $19.99 for UPS Ground Shipping and an amount of $8.00 and it will not save as a value. How do I charge shipping depending on the amount the customer is spending?

An example: I would like to charge in shipping:
($0.01-$19.99) $8.00
($20.00-$49.99) $8.00
($50.00-74.99) $10.00
and so on....

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.0
Website Url: http://www.moxxieclothing.com

19.12.2011 18:21
lsaliture
Name: lisa saliture
Using Paypal Delivery/Shipping Methods and Prices in stead of Joomshopping Shipping and Delivery Methods

I have set up delivery prices and methods in my Paypal Business account and would like to use them instead of setting them up in JoomShopping. Or, at least have them default to the Paypal prices and methods. How do I set it up in Joomshopping to default to the Paypal shipping and delivery methods and pricing?

Joomla: 1.7
Website Url: htttp://www.moxxieclothing.com

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.