Multi Shopping

01.04.2015 17:07
Galbito
User Galbito
Name: edu
Multi Shopping

Buenos días,
Recientemente he adquirido el addon "Multi Shopping" y funciona exactamente como lo necesitaba, pero ahora necesito configurar 2 cosas:
1.- Que cuando le de al botón de comprar no me envíe directamente al carro de la compra y me permita seguir comprando.
2.- Que no aparezca en los listados de las categorías, pero si en las subcategorías. (este punto es menos importante, el realmente importante es el punto 1)
---------
Good Morning,
I recently purchased the addon "Multi Shopping" and works exactly as I needed it, but now I need to configure 2 things:
1. That when the button to buy not send me straight to the shopping cart and allow me to continue shopping.
2. That does not appear in the lists of categories, but in the subcategories. (this point is less important, the really important is point 1)

01.04.2015 20:01
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Multi Shopping

Configuration / checkout

Not redirect in cart after buy: Y

17.04.2015 19:44
Galbito
User Galbito

Gracias,

Esa opción la tenia marcada y si selecciono articulo a articulo me funciona correctamente, no me lleva al carro de la compra, pero con el addon "Multi Shopping", al seleccionar "comprar" me lleva al carro de la compra.

----

Thank you,

That option had checked and if I select item to item I operate properly, do brings me to the shopping cart, but with the addon "Multi Shopping", selecting "buy" leads me to the shopping cart.

17.04.2015 20:28
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Install MultiBuy 1.0.5

19.04.2015 11:20
Galbito
User Galbito

perfect. Thank you

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.