Error in Payone Payment & Mail Individual Text Payment Status

12.10.2015 12:35
ecoShopUser
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Andrea
Error in Payone Payment & Mail Individual Text Payment Status

Hallo liebes Joomshopping Team,

bei Payone (Frontend & API) ist uns aufgefallen, dass die Übergabe des Kaufpreises nicht funktioniert. Hier wird nicht kaufmännisch gerundet. Das führt zu einem Fehler und der Kauf kann nicht abgeschlossen werden. Wir haben das Problem bei uns nun manuell gelöst. Es wäre super, wenn ihr das ebenfalls ändern würdet. Wir selbst nutzen den Payone Frontend Channel.

Das Problem kann man wie folgt beim Fronend Channel Plugin beheben:
pm_payone.php
alle $order->order_total ersetzen durch round($order->order_total,2), weil im $order->order_total vom Shop je nachdem eine Zahl mit 4 Stellen hinter dem Komma geliefert wird

Außerdem haben wir das Addon "Individual text for update order status (in email)" Version 1.0.2 installiert. Bei der Rückgabe von Payone Zahlungen, wird allerdings nicht der individuelle Text verwendet. Scheinbar schickt das Addon etwas eigenes. Wie kann man dies ändern? Der Hinterlegte Text aus dem Add-on "Individual text for update order status (in email)" müsste hier gesetzt werden.

Vielen Dank und liebe Grüße
Andrea

---
Dear JoomShopping team,

we noticed that the transfer of the purchase price is not working in the payone payment (Channel Fronted & API). Here the system does not round. The result is an error, and the purchase can not be completed. We have solved the problem now manually. It would be great if you would also change the code. We even use the Payone frontend Channel.

You can fix the problem in the Fronted Channel Plugin as follows:
pm_payone.php
Replace all $order->order_total to round($order->order_total,2), because the shop delivers a number with 4 digits after the decimal point gives in $order->order_total.

We have also installed the addon "Individual text for update order status (in email)". When redeeming Payone payments, however, the individual text is not used. It seems that the payone plugin sends its own text. How can we change this? The stored text from the add-on "Individual text for update order status (in email)" should be set here.

Thank you and best regards
Andrea

Joomla: Joomla! 3.4.4
JoomShopping: Version 4.10.5

16.10.2015 12:49
ecoShopUser
Aw: Error in Payone Payment & Mail Individual Text Payment Status

Any idea or solution? Thank you for your support :-)

17.10.2015 16:30
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

1. Payone fixed.

2. Payone do not send mail

Screensots mail text?
Screenshot Individual Text configuration

3. Individual Text works for me (Individual Text Payment Status 1.0.3)

Last change: 17.10.2015 17:17

19.10.2015 09:50
ecoShopUser

Thank you! I will test it, but where can I download the latest version of "individual text add-on"? Its not possible to download "Individual text for order status 1.0.3". I can only download Version 1.0.2. Thank you for your support.

19.10.2015 13:28
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Fixed.

22.10.2015 17:20
ecoShopUser

Hello,
I have installed the current individual text plugin, but the status message is already not my new message. The systems sends an default text from Joomshopping with signature of our shop. I have found the text information in your language file.

define("_JSHOP_HI","Hallo");
define('_JSHOP_ORDER_STATUS_CHANGE_SUBJECT','Der Status Ihrer Bestellung Nr. %s wurde geändert');
define('_JSHOP_ORDER_STATUS_CHANGE_TITLE', 'Status Änderung');
define('_JSHOP_YOUR_ORDER_STATUS_CHANGE', 'Status Ihrer Bestellung Nr. %s wurde geändert');
define('_JSHOP_NEW_STATUS_IS', 'Neuer Status ist');

It seems that the individual text addon is not working when the payment status of a payone order is automatically changed. When I change the order status manually, the correct message is send to the user. I think that here is problem in Joomshopping when the status is changed automatically by the system.

Any idea?

Thank you and best regards
Andrea

23.10.2015 07:41
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

url?
admin login?
ftp?
(privat)

27.10.2015 16:09
ecoShopUser

Access not possible.

I have just seen that the status message has nothing to do with Payone addon. For example, if a Paypal payment was unsuccessful, also Paypal sends the status "Cancelled" to the shop. Then the incorrect e-mail goes out. It is not sent the individual text but the default text of JoomShopping here. Once the status is automatically changed, the individual texts do not work anymore.

----

Zugriff von außen nicht möglich.

Gerade habe ich gesehen, dass die Status Meldung nichts mit Payone Addon zu tun hat. Wenn zum Beispiel eine Paypal Zahlung nicht erfolgreich war, sendet auch Paypal den Status "Abgebrochen" an den Shop. Dann geht auch die falsche E-Mail raus. Es wird auch hier nicht der individuelle Text sondern der Standard Text von Joomshopping gesendet. Sobald der Status automatisch geändert wird, funktionieren die Textvorlagen nicht mehr.

Example Mail which is automatically sent by the shop:

Hallo John Doe,
Status Ihrer Bestellung Nr. XXXXX wurde geändert
Neuer Status ist: Abgebrochen

Shop Company
Street No
ZIP City
Deutschland
Telefon: 0049 xxxxxxxx
Telefax: 0049 xxxxxxxx

27.10.2015 17:00
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

url?
admin login?
ftp?
(privat)

28.10.2015 13:43
ecoShopUser

Sorry, access from outside not possible.

Can we solve the problem otherwise?
Please test the problem by making a Paypal or Payone test purchase with your shop and wait than for the reply of payment. You will see that the shops sends a default message and not the individual message.

Thank you!

28.10.2015 14:15
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

works for me.

Status changes only for client (not admin)

10.11.2015 12:19
ecoShopUser

Thanks your right! Only admin mail is not correct.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.