use quantity and drop down attribute in Free Attribute calculate price (Addon)

25.11.2015 09:26
saraee
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sara
use quantity and drop down attribute in Free Attribute calculate price (Addon)

Hi and thanks so much for great Joomshopping.
I have a formula for calculating the price which I don't know if it's possible to run it with Free Attribute calculate price or not.
I want to add extra cost to my price, if the user select attribute A from drop down as below:
If the A attribute is selected add 2000 Eur + 100 Eur for each 10 number of the product.
If the B attribute is selected add 2000 Eur + 50 Eur for each 10 number of the product.
for example if the user select attribute A from drop down and has 15 in the quantity field it should add 2000+(2*100) Eur to total price. and if B attribute is selected 2000+(2*50)Eur should be added.
Is there any way to implement this formula via Free Attribute calculate price or even other Addon? (I'm not sure)

25.11.2015 13:43
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: use quantity and drop down attribute in Free Attribute calculate price (Addon)

Not possible.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.