Bitte sagen Sie mir, was unterscheidet die Vendor-front-end? / Please tell me what is different about Vendor front-end Addon? / кажите пожалуйста чем отличается Vendor front-end от Addon Multi shops?

11.01.2016 12:01
matos85@mail.ru
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: matos
Bitte sagen Sie mir, was unterscheidet die Vendor-front-end? / Please tell me what is different about Vendor front-end Addon? / кажите пожалуйста чем отличается Vendor front-end от Addon Multi shops?

Guten Tag! Helfen Sie bitte.
Bitte sagen Sie mir, was unterscheidet die Vendor-front-end ( https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/vendor-front-end.html?lang=de ) von Addon Multi shops( https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/multi-shops.html?lang=de )?
Und in welchem Erweiterungen organisieren können die Zahlung direkt auf das Konto des Verkäufers ?
Meine Aufgabe besteht darin, dass die Mittel (Geld) übersetzt auf прямою auf das Konto meines Kunden ist der Verkäufer in meinem Shop und wie Sie zu verstehen ist geplant, betreuen eine große Anzahl von Anbietern.
Was Sie mir anbieten Ihrer Erweiterungen für die Lösung dieser Aufgabe?
Ich danke für die Aufmerksamkeit und warte auf Ihre Antwort

this message is written with the help of a translator and so just in case, I attach the original text

diese Nachricht geschrieben mit Hilfe eines Dolmetschers und daher auf jeden Fall befestige die Original-Text

Good day! Please help.
Please tell me what is different about Vendor front-end Addon( https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/vendor-front-end.html?lang=en )
from Multi shops ( https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/multi-shops.html?lang=en )?

And in which of extensions, you can arrange payment directly to the seller ?
My problem is that the resources (money) were transferred to direct at the expense of my client who is a seller in my store and as you know you plan to accommodate a large number of sellers.
What you got to offer from your extensions to solve this problem?
Thank you for your attention and await your response
Доброго времени суток! Помогите пожалуйста.
Скажите пожалуйста чем отличается Vendor front-end от Addon Multi shops?
И в каком из расширений можно организовать оплату сразу на счет продавца ?
Моя задача состоит в том что бы средства (деньги) переводились на прямою на счет моего клиента который является продавцом в моем магазине и как вы понимаете планируется обслуживать большое количество продавцов.
Что вы мне предложить из ваших расширений для решения этой задачи?
Благодарю за внимание и жду вашего ответа

Joomla: 3.4.8
JoomShopping: 4.11.6

11.01.2016 13:35
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Bitte sagen Sie mir, was unterscheidet die Vendor-front-end? / Please tell me what is different about Vendor front-end Addon? / кажите пожалуйста чем отличается Vendor front-end от Addon Multi shops?

Vendor front-end (multi vendors)
after registration vendor can sell their products

Multi shops
Different domains can be configured as different shops (different template / different category)

My problem is that the resources (money) were transferred to direct at the expense of my client who is a seller in my store and as you know you plan to accommodate a large number of sellers.
What you got to offer from your extensions to solve this problem?

Vendor front-end (No such possibility)

Last change: 11.01.2016 13:38

11.01.2016 14:11
matos85@mail.ru
Aw: Bitte sagen Sie mir, was unterscheidet die Vendor-front-end? / Please tell me what is different about Vendor front-end Addon? / кажите пожалуйста чем отличается Vendor front-end от Addon Multi shops?

I understand that with Multi shops I can solve above problem?

Last change: 11.01.2016 14:11

11.01.2016 14:21
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

No.

Vendor front-end - for you.
except
"My problem is that the resources (money) were transferred to direct at the expense of my client who is a seller in my store and as you know you plan to accommodate a large number of sellers.
What you got to offer from your extensions to solve this problem?"

Last change: 11.01.2016 14:24

11.01.2016 14:40
matos85@mail.ru

Thank You very much! All the best to You!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.