Universal CSV Import

18.04.2016 16:48
jacobsen
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: john
Universal CSV Import

Hi I have downloaded the csv template. How do I input different languages eg. (manufacturer_da-DK and manufacturer_en-GB)

Do the order input need to be correct order? eg. (ean;quantity;add_date;modify_date;published;tax_name;tax_value;url;old_price;purchase_price;price;currency;weight;average_rating;reviews_count;hits;unit_of_measurement_count;label;images;videos;sale_files;demo_files;sale_file_descriptions;demo_file_descriptions;vendor;related_produts;price_per_consignment;characteristics;attributes;freeattributes;product_template;manufacturer;delivery_time;units_of_measurement;name;alias;short_description;description;meta_title;meta_description;meta_keyword;categories)

or can I just import: (ean;quantity;published;tax_name;tax_value;url;old_price;purchase_price;price;currency;weight;label;images;vendor;attributes;manufacturer;delivery_time;name;alias;short_description;description;meta_title;meta_description;meta_keyword;categories)

Kind regards
Jacobsen

Letzte Ă„nderung: 19.04.2016 07:26

19.04.2016 07:52
webdesigner
(Support Team)
User webdesigner
Name: Admin
Aw: Universal CSV Import

yes.
works only
ean;quantity;published;tax_name;tax_value;url;old_price;purchase_price;price;currency;weight;label;images;vendor;attributes;manufacturer;delivery_time;name;alias;short_description;description;meta_title;meta_description;meta_keyword;categories

19.04.2016 10:02
jacobsen
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: john

yes.
works only
ean;quantity;published;tax_name;tax_value;url;old_price;purchase_price;price;currency;weight;label;images;vendor;attributes;manufacturer;delivery_time;name;alias;short_description;description;meta_title;meta_description;meta_keyword;categories

You wrote categories;
Is the Universal CSV Import multilingual as the Universal CSV Export so I can (import categories_da-DK;categories_en-GB) etc.

Will it not be a good idea to synchronize Universal CSV Import with Universal CSV Export so we don't have to used time to change position of the database field.

Kind regards
Jacobsen

Letzte Ă„nderung: 19.04.2016 10:39

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved