ability to buy specific products with reward points

29.10.2016 16:34
superpica
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Conti
ability to buy specific products with reward points

hello I installed and am configuring the extension Reward.
From what I can see, however, this extension allows you to take advantage of a pre-determined discount for new purchases.
In my opinion I think it was very interesting the option to buy with reward points accumulated some products dedicated to allow the seller to get the goods in stock.
You feel good idea and if you think you implement it?

29.10.2016 20:28
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: ability to buy specific products with reward points

Screenshot 3
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/reward-user-points.html?lang=en

03.01.2017 17:39
superpica

hello, I looked at the screen shot 3 but unfortunately does not meet my needs.

In fact, I wish I could have the chance to exclusively sell some products only with regards point

Practically I would insert new products that you can only buy with reward points but unfortunately now I'm forced to also enter a sales price.

It 'also possible to integrate this possibility in a future version of the extension?

03.01.2017 20:09
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Product without price?

Shop / cart - works only with price.

03.01.2017 21:54
superpica

Damn I really need to find a way to allow customers to purchase certain products only to the achievement of certain objectives (the rewards points I thought would be the ideal for this purpose) without the ability to allow them to buy directly with money.
So that you know there is a way to help me?

I saw the "gift for order sum" extension and could be useful for my purpose if only you could configure not only for the single order

I hope to be clear was in particular demand

Thank you

11.01.2017 20:48
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

We need to develop for you.
For order development use kontakt.

17.01.2017 19:05
superpica

ok thanks, I sent an email to Kontakt us for a quote the other day, I look forward to an answer

15.04.2018 20:09
superpica

I sent the mail to developers several times but I did not get any answers.

So I rewrite in this post what I need and I think it is essential to add to this extension for the benefit of all:

1. possibility to create a gift catalog that can only be purchased through the accumulated points, such as for example on this site
https://www.sunvi.de/Treuepunkte-sammeln

2. ability to manage the points accumulated by customers, because this is currently impossible and would create many problems if partial orders are processed. It would also be important to be able to award reward points in specific promotions.

These two options are sure to be useful to many other users of your platform.

I hope they will soon be implemented because otherwise I will be forced to switch to another ecommerce system that allows me to manage them

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.