Payment Braintree Betta - не работает

11.06.2017 23:34
teogamit
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sergey
Payment Braintree Betta - не работает

Здравствуйте!
Установил через joomshopping, прописал все ключи API, полученные от Braintree для песочницы. Пробую через песочницу сделать тестовую оплату картой по инструкции Braintree , выдает ошибку: "Error
Merchant account does not support payment instrument. Credit card type is not accepted by this merchant account. CVV must be 4 digits for American Express and 3 digits for other card types. Expiration year is invalid. Expiration month is invalid. Credit card number must be 12-19 digits. Cardholder name is too long." What our account is active?". То же самое после смены ключей для режима production и тестовой покупки по реальной карте. Первым делом подумали, что Braintree не утвердил аккаунт до конца. Написали в поддержку Braintree:

"Hello.
I have registered an account on your website https://www.braintreegateway.com/. We purchased the plugin for the integration with your operating system in our the internet shop of the manufacturer. I filled out all the required fields in the plugin settings: Public Key, Private Key, Merchant ID, CSE Key. In the proof of the transaction, including through Sandboxie we receive a message: "Error
Merchant account does not support payment instrument. Credit card type is not accepted by this merchant account. CVV must be 4 digits for American Express and 3 digits for other card types. Expiration year is invalid. Expiration month is invalid. Credit card number must be 12-19 digits. Cardholder name is too long." What our account is active?"

Их ответ:
"I took a look through the logs for your account, and this type of validation error generally means that the payment information is either not being sent to Braintree correctly or is not being sent at all. I recommend contacting the developer of your integration for further information on why payment data is not being sent correctly and why this error is occurring."

Помогите пожалуйста решить проблему.

Joomla: 3.6.5
JoomShopping: 4.15.1
PHP: 5.4.45 https://www.espiritualidad-catara.com/phpinfo.php
MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id$
Website Url: https://www.espiritualidad-catara.com

Letzte Änderung: 12.06.2017 00:00

12.06.2017 07:42
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Payment Braintree Betta - не работает

url?
admin login?
ftp?
(privat msg.)

24.06.2017 16:15
teogamit
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sergey

Hi,

After your reply I went to the support of Braintree. It turned out that our account was not yet active. Braintree has asked us a number of documents and after consideration of the approved and activated our payment channel. 3 days after that (taking into account time integration from their side as they asked), we did two test purchases with paying a real payment card of a resident of Spain. Both tests caused the same error. We again wrote to them in support. They asked for access to the system. And then after some time, sent the following:

"Hi,

Thanks for writing in and for providing us with links to your site! I was able to reproduce your issue and then also take a peek into our server logs, so that I would be able to exactly identify what is going wrong.

There were a couple of things that my team and I noticed that are causing an incompatibility with Braintree. You stated earlier that your store is running on Joomla with Joomshopping and the author of Joomshopping released a module for an integration with Braintree. Joomla has a compatible plugin for Braintree called redSHOP, however, we're unaware with how Joomshopping or it's integration with Braintree would work.

However, we can provide you more information on the problems we saw in the integration, which you may want to relay back to the author of Joomshopping. The integration is currently setup in an incompatible way, since it is trying to use two different ways to send the data securely. The requests that are coming in from your account are using an integration method called Transparent Redirect, which is one secure way of sending information from the front-end to Braintree. However, the integration is also using Client-side Encryption, which encrypts the data securely. These two methods both provide security, but are not supposed to be used together. When they are used together, Braintree does not know how to decrypt the data, since Braintree is not expecting to receive data from both methods. Therefore, you are receiving those errors since the data is not being decrypted accurately and is unreadable to Braintree.

Hopefully, that can help to clarify! If you want, you can loop in someone from Joomshopping and we can also communicate this with them as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Caroline J.
Braintree"

I ask you to assist in solving the problem

24.06.2017 22:17
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Fixed in
Payment Braintree 1.0.2

Problem test in my server - sandbox not works (error 404).
Try test sandbox and live

Letzte Änderung: 24.06.2017 22:18

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.