Discount of coupon does not show after activation

24.10.2012 16:45
communicat
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: communicat
Discount of coupon does not show after activation

I purchased addon_coupons_extrafields_1.2.1 and I have made a coupon with a 10% discount on all products. However, when a customer is not logged in, the discount does not display directly after activation of the coupon code. This only shows after registration and when moving on with the purchase.

How can I make the discount visible for all visitors (registered or not) instantly when entering the coupon code?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Joomla: 2.5.7
JoomShopping: 3.9.0
PHP: 5.3.17

Last change: 24.10.2012 17:52

24.10.2012 17:45
communicat
Aw: Discount of coupon does not show after activation

Could this be a cache problem? There are more problems with the shop. When I activate the coupon nothing happens, but when I clean cache backend site the discount does show.
The same goes for the shopping cart that sometimes shows empty while I just selected a product for the shopping cart. Also when I try to delete a product from the shopping cart, nothing happens. Again when I clean cache backend site, it shows as it is supposed to.

How can I solve this cache problem? I installed cache cleaner but also when I set cache to NO in Joomla general settings, the problem stays. Is there a hidden cache for the component JoomShopping that I don't know of?

24.10.2012 17:52
communicat

I read another thread: http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/10/2312.html?lang=de

This solved the problem. I had the plugin System Cache activated. When setting this to not activated all mentioned problems were solved.

24.10.2012 19:29
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Use plugin System Cache only for "static text website"

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.