Import Attribute extensions

20.03.2013 15:44
Brale83
User Brale83
Name: Brale
Import Attribute extensions

Hi

I would like to buy your extension ''Import Attribute'' here is the link: (http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/import-export/import-attribute.html?lang=en)

If is possible to try the demo of this extension?

If the answer is no, then I have some questions for you.

I use this:
Joomshopping version: 2.9.7
Joomla version: 1.5.26

I need price modification or default price for attributes in backend (administration) for product attributes. In other words I want the theme of attributes.

I have a lot of modification so I need calculations for insert attributes. The hardest thing: (every time i need typing price).

It's complicated to explain, but when i go to make new product then going to atributtes I would like when I click on ''Add Attribut'' to have a default price. And then I do not have to add the final price. Is this extension for this?

Joomla: 1.5.26
JoomShopping: 2.9.7

20.03.2013 20:10
webdesigner
(Support Team)
User webdesigner
Name: Admin
Aw: Import Attribute extensions

Demo - not possible.
I do not fully understand.

See screenshots(SCV example)

Addon for add attribut to product.

21.03.2013 08:26
Brale83
User Brale83

Do i have to enter every time price for each attribut. Or they can create in advance and then just click. Something like theme or template set.

Something like this:
In administration I would like to create attributes price, price modification and going to save this.
Here: http://www.****.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=attributes

Now i have

I need somwhere space for entering price.
:-)

--
The following options later is, if the above is possible: going to the product and add the attributes set with all parameters.
---
Now I have to write the final price if a product has an attribute. It was too difficult to calculate for me now. Because I have over 1000 products, and the same number of attributes.

Letzte Ă„nderung: 21.03.2013 08:26

21.03.2013 12:22
Brale83
User Brale83

I bought it.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved