Import Attribute extensions

20.03.2013 15:44
Brale83
User Brale83
Name: Brale
Import Attribute extensions

Hi

I would like to buy your extension ''Import Attribute'' here is the link: (http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/import-export/import-attribute.html?lang=en)

If is possible to try the demo of this extension?

If the answer is no, then I have some questions for you.

I use this:
Joomshopping version: 2.9.7
Joomla version: 1.5.26

I need price modification or default price for attributes in backend (administration) for product attributes. In other words I want the theme of attributes.

I have a lot of modification so I need calculations for insert attributes. The hardest thing: (every time i need typing price).

It's complicated to explain, but when i go to make new product then going to atributtes I would like when I click on ''Add Attribut'' to have a default price. And then I do not have to add the final price. Is this extension for this?

Joomla: 1.5.26
JoomShopping: 2.9.7

20.03.2013 20:10
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Import Attribute extensions

Demo - not possible.
I do not fully understand.

See screenshots(SCV example)

Addon for add attribut to product.

21.03.2013 08:26
Brale83
User Brale83

Do i have to enter every time price for each attribut. Or they can create in advance and then just click. Something like theme or template set.

Something like this:
In administration I would like to create attributes price, price modification and going to save this.
Here: http://www.****.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=attributes

Now i have

I need somwhere space for entering price.
:-)

--
The following options later is, if the above is possible: going to the product and add the attributes set with all parameters.
---
Now I have to write the final price if a product has an attribute. It was too difficult to calculate for me now. Because I have over 1000 products, and the same number of attributes.

Letzte Änderung: 21.03.2013 08:26

21.03.2013 12:22
Brale83
User Brale83

I bought it.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.