Problem with Rewards extension

23.06.2013 07:02
judithcarrell
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Judith Carrell
Problem with Rewards extension

Hello and thank you for the wonderful shopping cart. I've purchased the auction and the rewards points extensions. The auctions system is working just fine, but I'm having some real problems getting the rewards system to work.

I don't speak German and have done searches on the forum for any information about documentation for the rewards point system and have found nothing that helps me. Here are my issues:

1. With enough points available, the coupon buy button in the cart doesn't apply points to the order total;
2. When reaching "Payment Method" on checkout, and selecting Rewards, the next step, Delivery Method, doesn't work. There is no method showing and the Next button does not do anything.

What am I doing wrong, and is there any documentation to help setting up the Rewards-User Points extension?

Joomla: 2.5.11
JoomShopping: 3.14.3
PHP: 5.3.21
MySQL: 5.1.49
Website Url: https://www.alchemy-of-bliss.com

24.06.2013 08:26
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem with Rewards extension

1. - Click coupon buy
- enter code coupon and click activate

2. set Payments for shipping

Last change: 24.06.2013 08:53

24.06.2013 17:48
judithcarrell
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Judith Carrell
Aw: Problem with Rewards extension

So, a rewards coupon code has to be created and configured in order for the rewards to work. Got it.

Customer inputs coupon code each time they make a purchase. But it isn't necessary for them to click the COUPON BUY button in the cart each time. Seems redundant to have the COUPON BUY button there.

The extension works great, and actually works with auctions, too.

I'm very happy overall. Documentation would be a big help, but lacking that, you need to know how much I've appreciated your time and help. Thanks!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.