2 levels of registered customers - One can see Prices & hidden from the other (and general public)

29.08.2013 05:09
chemtools
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jacques de Villecourt
2 levels of registered customers - One can see Prices & hidden from the other (and general public)

Good Afternoon,

I am currently using Joomshopping to build my shopping site and I have been searching the forum for a solution but couldn't any so far.
I would like to know if there are any extension or modifications that might be able to achieve the following..

I have 2 types of customers (retail & whole sale)

Our retail customers only come to the site to read about products & download MSDS (material safety data sheets) & TDS (in pdf files) - I have listed those files as demo files

Only our Wholesale Distributors buy from us (4 price levels)

Here goes my query: (listed from 1 to 3 in order of importance)

1 - I don't want the general public to see the product prices or the DEMO Files - Only product description & pics etc..
2 - I only want registered Whole Sale Distributors (activated manually) to see the prices.
1 - I also would like the retail customers to see my MSDS/TDS (DEMO download files) once they have registered with the site. (different level to my distributors who can see prices)

Can you suggest anything to me or is there someone who can you do those mods for me ?

Look forward to your reply

Thank you

Joomla: Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT & Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
JoomShopping: Version 3.5.0
PHP: Version 5.2.17
MySQL: Database Version 5.0.77
Website Url: Only local at the moment - but can make live if required

29.08.2013 07:43
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: 2 levels of registered customers - One can see Prices & hidden from the other (and general public)

See
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/product-usergroup-permissions.html?lang=en

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.