Export Bestellungen nach Produkten der Erzeuger

18.01.2014 20:29
josefh
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Josef
Export Bestellungen nach Produkten der Erzeuger

Hallo,

ich möchte wissen, ob das Addon "Addon Export Order CSV" eine Möglichkeit bietet um Bestellungen so zu exportieren, dass die Produkte je Hersteller in einem bestimmten Zeitraum aufgelistet werden.

Bsp.:
Bestellung 1: 1 Sack Mehl bei Fa. A
Bestellung 2: 1 Sack Reis bei Fa. B
Bestellung 3. 1 L Milch bei Fa. A

Gewünschtes Export Ergebnis:
Fa, A: Bestellung 1 Sack Mehl, 1 L Milch, ...
Fa. B: Bestellung 1 Sack Reis, ...

Danke im voraus

Joomla: 2.5
JoomShopping: 3.16.1

18.01.2014 21:57
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Export Bestellungen nach Produkten der Erzeuger

See
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/import-export/export-order-csv.html

1. File csv (list order):
order_id;number;user_id;total;subtotal;tax;shippingprice;paymentprice;discount;currency_code;status;date;shipping;payment;name;family;title;firma_name;email; street;zip;city;state;country;phone;mobil_phone;fax;d_name;d_family;d_title;d_firma_name;d_email;d_street;d_zip;d_city;d_state;d_country;d_phone; d_mobil_phone;d_fax;pdf_file;ip

2. File csv (list order item)
order_id;product_id;ean;name;quantity;price;taxpercent;attributes;freeattributes

18.01.2014 23:07
josefh

Danke

28.01.2014 09:00
josefh

Hi,

i have installed the addon and tried the export for orderlist and orderlistitem. In both i can't see the manufactorer of a order. What should i do to have the possibility for exporting my orders sorted by manufactorer?

Thank you for your help.

28.01.2014 16:59
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Not possible.

29.01.2014 20:04
josefh

Are you kidding me? Why did you tell me to buy this product? I want a solution or my money back.

29.01.2014 20:15
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

I wrote to you before the list of fields

1. File csv (list order):
order_id;number;user_id;total;subtotal;tax;shippingprice;paymentprice;discount;currency_code;status;date;shipping;payment;name;family;title;firma_name;email; street;zip;city;state;country;phone;mobil_phone;fax;d_name;d_family;d_title;d_firma_name;d_email;d_street;d_zip;d_city;d_state;d_country;d_phone; d_mobil_phone;d_fax;pdf_file;ip

2. File csv (list order item)
order_id;product_id;ean;name;quantity;price;taxpercent;attributes;freeattributes

Later we will add manufacturer in 2 csv

30.01.2014 20:25
josefh

Thank you for the answer, but i thought that your hint should tell me that the addon is the right one. What other should customers think, if they get an answer like that? The list of fields was long, so many fields could be the solution, for example "d_firma_name".

So can you please tell me if it is possible to get a solution for exporting orders sorted by manufactorers? I cant use the addon as it is. If there is no solution i want my money back, that is all what a customer can expect.

Последнее изменение: 30.01.2014 20:26

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.